FREE Post GDPR Deadline Seminar
The Sky Didn't Fall Down On 25th May 2018 But There have Been Some Very Significant Changes
When: Thursday 20th September 2018
Session Time: 9:15 am – 11:45 am
Where: Chilworth Manor Hotel, Chilworth, Southampton SO16 7PT
Refreshments: A selection of tea, coffee and danish pastries will be available
Expert Speaker: Jim Sneddon - Award winning GDPR Consultant & Trainer
Why Should I Come?
Join us and hear from Jim Sneddon. Jim is THE expert in helping SMEs to cut through the confusion.
Jim will cover:
- How to deal with Subject Access Requests (SAR's)
- What exactly needs to be done in the event of a data breach
- Have you recorded and gained consent correctly
- Are your revised privacy policies compliant?
- Have your staff been properly trained?
- and much more.....
Plus: Get Your Questions Answered
At the end of the session, Jim will do a 30 minute Q&A. To make sure your question get's answered, please submit them in the box on the booking form.
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders and managers who:
- Want to ensure that what they have implemented is compliant
- Wish to learn how to map their data
- Are daunted by the workload involved
- Worry that there maybe areas of improvement that can be made. Is this the lull before the storm regarding prosecutions? There are already many cases in the news
As well as having a greater understanding of what has happened since the deadline, every attendee will leave with:
- A simple and clear understanding of where your business stands
- Up to date information and training that you can share with your staff
- Renewed belief that you can keep the ICO happy, keep your data safe and your hard won reputation intact!
- And much more...
The seminar is free, but you must register to attend. Seating is limited and on a first come first served basis so please register now using the form on the right. The content will be most valuable to organisations with between 30 and 100 computer users.
It was great to get some clear and concise advice on GDPR. To the point and very relevant. A good investment."
Global Head of Cyber Intelligence & Incident Response
British American Tobacco
Knowledgeable trainer and good pacing throughout the day kept us all engaged on what could be a laborious subject. I now feel GDPR'ed up"
Global IT Manager
Pleased I came on the course as I now feel I can better help my company achieve GDPR compliance. I now know where to start and how to approach this requirement"
Information Security Manager
Assuredata were very knowledgeable, informative, and able to provide us with a clear and concise approach."
eg solutions plc
Register Here Spaces are limited so book now
By registering, you will also receive our free executive report on protecting your business from cyber crime.
Leading GDPR Specialist
Meet Your Host:
Technical Director, Vermont Systems
The event will be hosted by Chris Ward, Managing Director of Vermont Systems. Chris is a small business owner and leader just like you...more"
CISSP, ITIL, GDPR Practitioner
Jim Sneddon is a Certified EU GDPR Practitioner and security industry veteran of 17 years with a wealth of technical experience ...more"