GDPR PRACTICAL INTRODUCTION COURSE
Southampton – 2ND NOVEMBER 2017
When: 2nd November 2017
Session Time: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Where: Southampton. Address TBC
Refreshments: Tea, coffee, lunch included
GDPR Specialist Trainer: Jim Sneddon
- Discount for delegates that attended the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Event on the 11th October at the Chilworth Manor, £95.00 per booking.Total cost £400.00
- Please use the booking form to the right and an invoice will be sent to you. Payment is required before the 2nd November.
- Come and learn the key points you need to be aware of and be prepared for when the GDPR comes into effect in May 2018.
- What Does the Course Cover?
- What changes in May 2018 & Why?
- Who & What does the GDPR apply to?
- GDPR Principles In Detail
- Key Areas To Consider For Your Business’s Compliance
- Understanding 'Rights Of The Individual'
- What Accountability & Governance You Need To Apply
- What Actions you need to take before GDPR becomes law?
- How to position GDPR compliance to your staff and customers
- Practical advice on becoming GDPR Compliant
What do you get?
- 1 days training with a qualified GDPR Practitioner
- GDPR action pack including;
- ICO Overview of GDPR
- ICO 12 Steps to compliance Guidance
- GDPR Process Checklist
- GDPR Process Infographic
- GDPR Introduction slide deck
It was great to get some clear and concise advice on GDPR. To the point and very relevant. A good investment."
Global Head of Cyber Intelligence & Incident Response
British American Tobacco
Knowledgeable trainer and good pacing throughout the day kept us all engaged on what could be a laborious subject. I now feel GDPR'ed up"
Global IT Manager
Pleased I came on the course as I now feel I can better help my company achieve GDPR compliance. I now know where to start and how to approach this requirement"
Information Security Manager
Assuredata were very knowledgeable, informative, and able to provide us with a clear and concise approach."
eg solutions plc
CISSP, ITIL, GDPR Practitioner
Jim Sneddon is a Certified EU GDPR Practitioner and security industry veteran of 17 years with a wealth of technical experience ...more"