PC and Server Installations
Vermont Systems carries out minimum downtime, hassle-free migrations, upgrades and installations of complete and partial systems for new and existing clients.
We provide the analysis, design and build skills that enable us to provide you with a system that meets their requirements. Only with this joined up approach will you get a fully functional system that ticks all the boxes.
The Vermont Systems team’s extensive range of project capabilities includes:
- New Microsoft Windows Serevr 2012 Essentials
- Migrations to Windows Server 2012 (including AD)
- Microsoft Exchange Server migrations
- Server consolidation and virtualisation projects
- Virtual Servers and Storage Area Network projects
- Remote Access and Thin client projects using Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Email archiving
- Disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Cross-platform integration (Windows and Mac)
By gaining a thorough understanding of your business needs and strategy, we can then design a solution that will deliver. After that, we set about building the new system and then carrying out the migration from the old to the new - all with the minimum of hassle and downtime.
This is all done under the management of one of our experienced project managers, who ensure that your systems are delivered on time and to a fixed budget. There are no surprises and everything we do is planned and measured, so you get all that you expect.
Advanced technology doesn’t have to be expensive.
Find out how the advice of an expert IT Consultant can change your business forever.
Fill in the form below to get access to this free report :
“What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring A Honest, Competent, Responsive And Fairly Priced Computer Consultant”