Post Deadline GDPR Practical Training Courses & Consultancy
Next Training Date TBC - Contact us for available dates or to arrange a consultation
GDPR Specialist Trainer: Jim Sneddon
Cost - POA
- Discount available for businesses that have attended a Vermont Systems event
- To register interest, please use the form to the right or call us for further details
- Are you compliant? Will the changes that you have already made be sufficient in the event of a data breach and subsequent investigation?
- What changed in May 2018 & Why?
- Who & What does the GDPR apply to?
- GDPR Principles In Detail
- Key Areas To Consider For Your Business’s Compliance
- Understanding 'Rights Of The Individual'
- What Accountability & Governance You Need To Apply
- Will The Actions You Have Already Taken Be Sufficient?
- How to position GDPR compliance to your staff and customers
- Practical advice on ongoing GDPR Compliancy
What do you get?
- 1 days training with a qualified GDPR Practitioner
- GDPR action pack including;
- ICO Overview of GDPR
- ICO compliance Guidance
- GDPR Process Checklist
- GDPR Process Infographic
- GDPR Introduction slide deck
- Tea, coffee and lunch included
Feedback Received From The Previous GDPR Training Day Delegates
- Really, really good. The best training day I have ever attended
- Precisely what we were after
- Clear action points (3 pages of A4!)
- Jim was a very good speaker and trainer
It was great to get some clear and concise advice on GDPR. To the point and very relevant. A good investment."
Global Head of Cyber Intelligence & Incident Response
British American Tobacco
Knowledgeable trainer and good pacing throughout the day kept us all engaged on what could be a laborious subject. I now feel GDPR'ed up"
Global IT Manager
Pleased I came on the course as I now feel I can better help my company achieve GDPR compliance. I now know where to start and how to approach this requirement"
Information Security Manager
Assuredata were very knowledgeable, informative, and able to provide us with a clear and concise approach."
eg solutions plc
Register Your Interest Here
Bespoke Onsite Training Available or Attend A Generic Event
CISSP, ITIL, GDPR Practitioner
Jim Sneddon is a Certified EU GDPR Practitioner and security industry veteran of 18 years with a wealth of technical experience ...more"