Post Deadline GDPR Practical Training Courses & Consultancy
Next Training Date TBC - Contact us for available dates or to arrange a consultation
GDPR Specialist Trainer: Jim Sneddon
Cost - POA
- Discount available for businesses that have attended a Vermont Systems event
- To register interest, please use the form to the right or call us for further details
- Are you compliant? Will the changes that you have already made be sufficient in the event of a data breach and subsequent investigation?
- What changed in May 2018 & Why?
- Who & What does the GDPR apply to?
- GDPR Principles In Detail
- Key Areas To Consider For Your Business’s Compliance
- Understanding 'Rights Of The Individual'
- What Accountability & Governance You Need To Apply
- Will The Actions You Have Already Taken Be Sufficient?
- How to position GDPR compliance to your staff and customers
- Practical advice on ongoing GDPR Compliancy
What do you get?
- 1 days training with a qualified GDPR Practitioner
- GDPR action pack including;
- ICO Overview of GDPR
- ICO compliance Guidance
- GDPR Process Checklist
- GDPR Process Infographic
- GDPR Introduction slide deck
- Tea, coffee and lunch included
Feedback Received From The Previous GDPR Training Day Delegates
- Really, really good. The best training day I have ever attended
- Precisely what we were after
- Clear action points (3 pages of A4!)
- Jim was a very good speaker and trainer
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Brexit - The big concern for many businesses is the dreaded B word. With Brexit fast approaching here are a couple of links to help you get ready for that and to ensure you are in good shape when the time comes.
- Guidance and resources for organisations after Brexit: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-and-brexit/
- Information specifically on a no deal Brexit: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-and-brexit/data-protection-if-theres-no-brexit-deal/
- Training - Data protection and Information Security Training – Are your staff due to have their annual refresher training?, have you employed new staff?, do you need an update on how the GDPR changes after Brexit and becomes the DPA 2018?
- Other Services Also Available -
- General information security consultancy and training
- Vulnerability assessments
- Penetration testing
- Physical security audits
- Solutions -
- Data Discovery
- Data Loss Prevention
- CASB (Secure and discover unauthorised web based applications such as Dropbox)
- Email Security
- Web Security
- Multi Factor Authentication
- Online based end user data protection and information security training
It was great to get some clear and concise advice on GDPR. To the point and very relevant. A good investment."
Global Head of Cyber Intelligence & Incident Response
British American Tobacco
Knowledgeable trainer and good pacing throughout the day kept us all engaged on what could be a laborious subject. I now feel GDPR'ed up"
Global IT Manager
Pleased I came on the course as I now feel I can better help my company achieve GDPR compliance. I now know where to start and how to approach this requirement"
Information Security Manager
Assuredata were very knowledgeable, informative, and able to provide us with a clear and concise approach."
eg solutions plc
Register Your Interest Here
Bespoke Onsite Training Available or Attend A Generic Event
CISSP, ITIL, GDPR Practitioner
Jim Sneddon is a Certified EU GDPR Practitioner and security industry veteran of 18 years with a wealth of technical experience ...more"