The Business Owners’ Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Business/Charity (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 023 8098 3405
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
"At all stages Vermont has remained in close communication, tackling any problems cheerfully and efficiently"
Running an investment specialist IFA needs complex integration of numerous databases and systems...
Murdoch Asset Management
"We've set ourselves ambitious plans for business expansion through 2018 and are confident that Vermont will provide their support and guidance to help us achieve them"
This is a long-term relationship offering long-term benefits all round.
Turbo Service International