7 Reasons To Choose Vermont SystemsWe understand that you are spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting an IT provider. But there is a very real difference between Vermont Systems and others on the market - aside from our two decades of experience, here are seven other compelling reasons to work with us.
1. Real people and lightning fast responseYour call will be answered by a real person based at our office in Hampshire, and on average our engineers will start working to fix your issue within 60 minutes. Immediately in an emergency. You shouldn't have to endure delays of hours or even days for someone to get around to helping you. We can quickly and efficiently fix most problems remotely. If not, we will send one of our specialist engineers on-site to get it resolved.
2. Regular face-to-face roadmap meetingsIf you only ever speak to your IT people when something doesn't work, you will no doubt be frustrated that you aren't getting the strategic advice to keep your systems secure and efficient – and moving forward to keep pace with your business. We will assign you an IT manager who will meet with you regularly to listen, review and plan.
3. We don’t expect you to be an IT geniusYou are an expert at what you do – making, selling and delivering your product or service. IT is merely a tool to help achieve this. We will listen to your requirements, take time to talk to you in language that makes sense to you, and recommend solutions that will really work.
4. Good old-fashioned customer serviceWe are great at technology - that’s a given. But our real aim is to look after you and your people, and to keep you working effectively in your jobs. We will call you back, give you regular status updates and listen to your questions and concerns. And never take you for granted.
5. No more blame games or passing the buckThe printer company says the problem is with your server, but the IT company says the problem is with the printer - sound familiar? When you call us, we take ownership of any technical issue and will work with all parties to ensure it gets successfully resolved; saving you time, productivity and stress.
6. No tie-ins or long-term contractsSelecting an IT provider is a big deal; you need to find a partner you can trust. We deliver a great service and we think you will love it. However, if you find your circumstances change and you want to leave us, you can do so quickly and easily.
7. 100% satisfaction guaranteedYou deserve total satisfaction with our products and services. We’ll work hard every day for you and go the extra mile to ensure you are happy. You can count on it.
Choose the IT company that puts you first.
Want to know what businesses in Hampshire should pay for IT support? Download our FREE whitepaper which helps explain:
- The different ways that IT companies charge for their services
- Understand the solution that will work best for your company
- 21 questions to help you evaluate an IT support company
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.