IT Managed Services
Looking for phenomenal IT managed services and IT support? Look no further! Is your technology slow and unreliable? Looking for help with Office 365 or cyber security? Or maybe your current supplier takes ages to respond? Or slow to fix? Do they take the time to brief you on IT Strategy or they promised to, but they have not delivered?
Are you looking for a more Professional IT solution that will enable you to concentrate on your business and not worrying about technology? Then look no further as Vermont’s IT Managed Service is what you are looking for.
When partnering with Vermont you get all the benefits of an IT department without the overheads. With over 21 years experience, our fixed fee, unlimited IT Managed Service means that we not only provide the day-to-day IT support skills that you require but also a dedicated IT Service Manager to work with you at a strategic level. This added level of management will ensure that your IT strategy is up to date and helping you drive your business, instead of slowing it down.
Since 1997 Vermont have been leading the South Coast of England in Managed IT Services. On average, we carry out around 200-250 Managed Service Reviews in a year, where we sit down with the business owner and discuss IT strategy and our service. This is in addition to a Telephone Support Desk Service which strives to get users back working as quickly as possible and on-site engineers.
What does our Phenomenal IT Managed Service look like to you?
- Less user downtime – Our Helpdesk works to strict timescales (a.k.a Service Level Agreement) that ensure that we respond to you quickly, so your colleagues can get back to work sooner
- Regular Service Reviews (Quarterly or Bi-annually) – By continually reviewing the services we provide we make sure we meet your business needs
- Regular Backup Testing – In conjunction with our Service Review we will test your Business Continuity System (backup system) and report on it to you. This means that you have the confidence that you can be back up and running quickly if there was ever a big enough issue.
- Less system downtime – we identify and fix issues early and nip problems in the bud
- Cyber Security Management – monitoring your security systems and educating your users to protect themselves from being compromised
- Peace of mind – as we monitor your systems 24/7
- Fewer disruptions – 95-98% of our services are delivered remotely or overnight
- Predictable budgeting – all-inclusive, flat-rate IT services that can include hardware and software
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Many times I have met with business owners who tell me how they have been burnt in the past by a computer ‘guy’. But the thought of changing from your ‘guy’ to someone else can be scary and un-nervy, as the fear of the unknown can be daunting. In preparation for this we have introduced a’ no questions asked’, 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
That might appear a bit risky to some people as there is the chance we will get taken advantage of. However, to date, no client has cancelled our services and taken us up on our 90 Day Money Back Offer. Which is a great testament to our Team and the work they do.
So if you are interested in revolutionising the way your business manages its IT then please get in contact and we will walk you through the journey.
IT that works for, not against you.
Download Your Copy Of What Business Owners In The South Of England Should Be Paying For IT Support Services
"At all stages Vermont has remained in close communication, tackling any problems cheerfully and efficiently"
Running an investment specialist IFA needs complex integration of numerous databases and systems...
Murdoch Asset Management
"We've set ourselves ambitious plans for business expansion through 2018 and are confident that Vermont will provide their support and guidance to help us achieve them"
this is a long-term relationship offering long-term benefits all round.
Turbo Service International